for-sale plants for sale....we ship...

We have quite a bit of plants for sale right now....will ship to you for a fee of $15 per order of 4 plants...basicly I can ship up to 4 plants in one box...and that box ships for $15...if u want 1 2 3 or 4 plants its still $15 to ship per box....so for example if u want 6 plants that's gonna be 2 boxes and charged $30 to ship...anyway...here's the list and price per plant...

1. Chocolate habanero hybrid - $10
2. Seranno - $5
3. Long slim cayenne - $5
4. Numex twilight - $5
5. Mexican super chili - $5
6. Orange habanero - $5
7. Billy boy douglah - $10
8. Trinidad scorpion - $15
9. Maui purple - $10
10. California bell - $10
11. Thai hot minis - $5

Will have others available soon...that's just what I have ready right now...and certain varieties have limited available...message me for orders and info..all plants are roughly 6 inches tall or more and some with fruit...some flowering and some about to flower...I ship out of Tampa Florida and can't ship to California or New Mexico or Arizona...

No shipping to Cali? Bummer. I've had plants shipped here before. My caribbean red habs and butch t plant. All from out of state. I think you should let me chance it!

No shipping to Cali? Bummer. I've had plants shipped here before. My caribbean red habs and butch t plant. All from out of state. I think you should let me chance it!

if you want to chance it by all means thats your call...let me know what u want and hw many and i will type u up an order...

Back