for-sale Plants for sale

http://juanitospeppers.com/products/plants

8 plants for 25$

XRmuJyr.jpg

I've been looking at buying some of your plants for a friend in Kentucky actually. Do you know what the average postage time is? Will you have other varieties up later as well or is this the selection for the season? 

The habanero paper lantern are a bit too large for the boxes lol... oh well they smush in there ok.
7bcEIbz.jpg

Comptine said:
I've been looking at buying some of your plants for a friend in Kentucky actually. Do you know what the average postage time is? Will you have other varieties up later as well or is this the selection for the season? 
~36hrs to process
2-3 days in box shipping

i might do a few flash sales, besides that no that's it

You sure process orders a lot faster than 36 hours! My friend was stoked about getting some more Bishop's hats, hers died and she was really looking forward to them. 

juanitos said:
hah well i'm not shipping anything today, so had to add that as a disclaimer lol

That's probably for the best! Don't want to keep the plants in the post for longer than they have to be. 

I bought 8 MOA Scotch Bonnet plants. Ordered on Wednesday, March 30th. Received today, Saturday April 2nd. 

Some leaves arrived wilted and one broken leaf, but that's to be expected. 

CDfo40n.jpg

Roots seem developed and healthy. 

l7ErL3b.jpg

I received 8 plant plugs, but 2 of the plugs had 2 individual plants in each plug. The 6 other plugs were individual plants. Therefore, meaning I ordered and paid for 8 MOA SB plants, but received 10!! *happy customer*
Look closely, and you'll see 2 plants per plug>>>

PaxjnTg.jpg

And lastly, I also received a free packet of seeds, along with the package. Thanks Juanitos, you've earned yourself a happy and possibly returning customer! Overall rating 9/10

nToqqpn.jpg

yeah the plugs are a bit of a mess this year, but they still work.
i hate they always look a bit droopy after being in box for 48+ hours.

next year i'm going with coco coir plugs that are wrapped so we don't get all the loose dirt everywhere.

i let them get too big before shipping. plant plugs are only supposed to really be like 3" tall. instead i'm shipping 6" + plants  that get all smushed in the small boxes i planned on using.

I have since separated to use only 4 plants per box. so they don't get as smushed.

Either way it is still considerably cheaper than ccn and cw. And i have cooler varieties thanks to imported seeds.

Here's  what the plants look like before shipping:

BHdwUjc.jpg

UcBRy9l.jpg

R3LtLXI.jpg

another lesson learned this year: i will use wrapped plugs next year so their won't be floating dirt and packaging will be easier for me and everyone to handle.

Back