• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Plants lacking anything?

Hey all,

Do these plants look like they may be missing some nutrients, but I'm not sure. The photos make them look better than they are. I just want to be sure I'm not just shifting into caring for them too much mode. For example, some look a little too wrinkly and/or pale.

Thanks.

797835E5-C9E7-43A2-97F9-53753041C7E0_zpspy1axvpa.jpg

4E48A36E-680D-4AEC-BC23-7C06C2E89353_zpsx2nqiont.jpg

73C3349B-2F10-4D2C-AC61-49919B0B4EFF_zps7luaiypa.jpg

6D1AFF03-FE3D-4841-BBD5-13D1EF28B78A_zpsshw8ecpk.jpg

They look pretty good to me. A couple look like they might have gotten a little too much light or sunburn??? Seeing some purpling of the leaves and some upward curl. Also some slight over-watering could be going on with a couple of they more yellow plants.However, it's nothing too serious and they do look healthy overall. Maybe raise your lights a little and let them dry out slightly before the next watering.

I could be wrong though, just my thoughts.

Jeff H said:
They look fine Rick. Don't sweat it. When do they go outside?

Thanks all for the feedback, appreciate it. :) 

Jeff, they will go outside in approximately 3 to 4 weeks.

I'm no expert, but based on my experience with some gifted hydro plants, I suspect some of the bigger fellows may be feeling slightly root bound.  Dropping them into somewhat larger pots for the next month would encourage root growth, which is never a bad thing.

Back