• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Plastic Ziplock Bags for Seed Trading - GREAT PRICES

I have no affiliation with this company whatsoever, but came across it on the Internet and made a purchase. It is crazycoolbuys.com. They sell 1,000 ziplock bags of various sizes. A useful size is 1.5" x 1.5" - 2mil plastic. You can get 1,000 bags for $8 SHIPPED!! Wal-Mart pumped up the price for 100 bags to $2 now. Helluva a deal. Also, you can use coupon coupon code 10OFF to get 10% more off order. They have all kinds of sizes of these bags. Prices differ by size, but all are extremely good priced. Quality was surprisingly good too.

Chris

Was going to the hobby store this weekend to get some. This is much easier. Thanks. Oh and did you mean 1.5 x 2? I bought those and they were 8 bucks, The 1.5 x 1.5 were a hair cheaper.

awesome thread!

I have been robbing the little bags that extra buttons came in with new shirts for a while now. Glad to find a cheap source!

I have been buying them from Wal Mart (100 bags for $1.00) but they only sold 2X2s and those were much bigger than I needed for seeds. In a pinch, I would buy them at Hobby Lobby, but they were about twice as much there. When I first started selling seeds, I bought them on ebay, but all the sellers seemed to be from China or the Phillipines. They were cheap, and you could find any size you wanted (I think I started with 1/2 X 1/2 inch), but the shipping added a lot to the cost. Good to know there are cheaper sources stateside.

Another plus is you don't have to go in the store to buy them and get funny looks from the cashier who thinks you are gonna be slingin cocaine or meth! :scared:

I just ask my pharmacist for new pill jars. Lucked out this year and she gave me a whole bag full of the medium clear ones and even threw in a few sheets of blank white sticky labels... Works for me.

Back