• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

pics Please help diagnose my pepper problem. Pics.

I have some Lemon Drops that have developed cupped leaves with yellow margins and dark veining. Leaves are bumpy too. It's the first pic.

The Tabasco is yellowing slightly not shown well in pic , but it is ....it's leaves not cupping though. Second pic.

Any suggestions>? Calcium? All potted plants have same generic potting soil. Have only fed a little MG at half strength. Thanks in advance.

P1020041.jpg

P1020039.jpg

Too much love? looks like the one leaf is showing some Bacterial Leaf spot, is that a white fly I see? I spray my stuff down with H202 and Epsom solution every 7-10 days but its damp here and rains every day.

The 2nd pic (Tabasco) Looks pretty good. How many times have you fed the big top plant? Maybe a little over watering?

Had the same problem. I stopped watering and BAM back to life it came. You should only water when the plant begins to wilt. :dance:

Yeh, the auto sprinkler comes on and waters it....guess i shoud shield it from the excess water.
I notice some sort of winged tiny tiny...I mean tiny..did I say tiney?.. insect...white colored..so I've been spraying a 2% soap solution on the plants....started doing this as I feared an aphid problem.....tooo much love? Never...Too much water? Dunno..maybe.

Why the cupping of the leaves though?

Back