• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

PlinKo

c'mon Boss....JUMP on in hurrr...

justin-bieber-cow_1348946475.jpg

JayT said:
I did not heard, what thread? I got skillz for days.

I'm in the lab, workin' on that oven-pie game yo ...

Have to make a batch of '00' now that The Super Peel's covering up any lack of peel skeelz ...

You don't make 'OO. You buy it. It is flour, unless you are now milling flour too! I like Cavuto brand btw. I'll take your challenge on a head to head oven pizza TD if that is what you are looking for. Let me know when. Winner gets a $50 Goldbelly gift card.

JayT said:
You don't make 'OO. You buy it. It is flour, unless you are now milling flour too! I like Cavuto brand btw. I'll take your challenge on a head to head oven pizza TD if that is what you are looking for. Let me know when. Winner gets a $50 Goldbelly gift card.

New idea boss…pizza challenge…just like the wing ones. 

JayT said:

Yes, I've done the Caputo, but I bought the mill attachment to be able to grind specialty grains for beer, and have to try a batch of '00' from scratch =)

Oh, and ...

DRINK!

JayT said:

We'll do this ...

There should be a little icon like the wing for head to head's =)

Knock-Out's ... maybe a little glove, LOL ...

He'll say we already do a pizza challenge every year, but we can do our own anytime we want. I mean, you were kind of calling me out right? Unless I didn't understand it correctly. And you ARE making your own flour.. holy crap!

I am interested in trying this, too: http://www.ansonmills.com/products/36

Some of the local brewer folks have been freaking on food they have been cooking w/ Anson Mills products ...

The taste is supposed to be something special ...
JayT said:
He'll say we already do a pizza challenge every year, but we can do our own anytime we want. I mean, you were kind of calling me out right? Unless I didn't understand it correctly. And you ARE making your own flour.. holy crap!

I was mostly talkin' shit, but I figure we can make a beer and pizza spectacle of it ... I'm game ...

I like me some Goldbely =)

It would make for a good fun couple days of drinking and shit talking. I am sure we would have quite an audience too. I have never yet had Goldbelly so I figured it a good chance for me to get to try something from them. I will have to go on the site to see what I will buy when I win. Hard to top Katz' but I'll check the rest out just the same :lol:

JayT said:
It would make for a good fun couple days of drinking and shit talking. I am sure we would have quite an audience too. I have never yet had Goldbelly so I figured it a good chance for me to get to try something from them. I will have to go on the site to see what I will buy when I win. Hard to top Katz' but I'll check the rest out just the same :lol:

Just so it doesn't become arbitrarily distant, let's decide to do it "by Valentine's Day" and I'll make sure you get some homebrew in advance of it ;) ...

It would appear that for you, much like for me, time flies by ...

It's a little bit off, but will come up fast ...

I need to have a homemade dough for it, and I'll either figure out the freshly made cheese, or pick up some buffalo moz if I can't top it at home ...

whenever you want to do it, let me know a week or so in advance and I'll try to figure out my work schedule. I have a tentative schedule now where I am off the second and third weekends of January and the first and second weekends of February. I say tentative because I could have to work some overtime in any of them. I am pretty sure that Feb 6-7 weekend is going to be a throwdown. We'll figure out something. It doesn't have to be a weekend. Just sometime when we can plan on it and I have a couple days off.

JayT said:
whenever you want to do it, let me know a week or so in advance and I'll try to figure out my work schedule. I have a tentative schedule now where I am off the second and third weekends of January and the first and second weekends of February. I say tentative because I could have to work some overtime in any of them. I am pretty sure that Feb 6-7 weekend is going to be a throwdown. We'll figure out something. It doesn't have to be a weekend. Just sometime when we can plan on it and I have a couple days off.

ok, cool ... sounds fun ...

it'll give me a little dangling carrot to get a little more out of myself during this season's pizza season ...

it won't be but another couple of week after that, before it's too hot to run the oven as such, once more ...

pizza season is pretty brief in the new climate we've been having here the past few years ...

Back