• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

PlinKo

Second try ...

e7c4fa251d997ef55253af28f8bf8946.jpg

6f3cb7f7c125106bbb067c72a09ffe22.jpg

0c8b817731676721167c45308a474efd.jpg

Can't get a thick enough smoke to remain trapped in the glass ...

Maybe the glass needs to be cold, but I think it's that the smoker blows too hard ...

Either way, cocktails taste deliciously smoked ... just missing the wow-factor in terms of presentation for lacking the smoke garnish in the glass ...

Okay. Will do ...

If that's not enough to retain it, I can 'fill an oven bag' to get it thicker, and to be able to let it cool before applying it more gently into the glass ...

grantmichaels said:
Okay. Will do ...

If that's not enough to retain it, I can 'fill an oven bag' to get it thicker, and to be able to let it cool before applying it more gently into the glass ...

My friend Metal Mark and I were the co-inventors of what we called "drinking froth" in the early 90's. We were packing a whole fat joints worth of smoke into a 20oz beer mug (1/4" thick) and pouring it down our throats. I guess the kids call it "milk smoke" now. But when done right it should pour like cream.

https://youtu.be/Q2iHj5q0yUc

Back