• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Pods and pictures and more

so once again its been a while since ive posted but now theres plenty of peppers starting to set so i feel like im part of the club again haha.

golden nugget
IMG_4993.jpg

pumpkin hab
IMG_4995.jpg

5 color marble
IMG_4998.jpg

jalapeno
IMG_4997.jpg

Looking good X's! Hope all those little buds on that Bhut turn into great big peppers for you. A heck of a lot of them.

thanks guys, yea i have like 8 other bhut plants but thats the biggest one, i counted almost 30 flowers starting to form and im gonna try to catch them all as they open and hand pollinate just to make sure ha, i've got a lotttt of peppers starting to form but im most excited about those and trying the golden nuggets out.

yea im really amazed at how many buds pop up on them, cause its like one day theres none then i come out to check in the morning and theyre all over ha

Nice plants, will be interesting to see your bhut pods, im growing 2 bhuts but they havnt reached flowering, i think ill start the hps today or tomorrow, happy growing :)

thanks everyone hopefully ill put up more pictures soon its just so hot and muggy out after that crazy storm we had

but i have 2 flowers open on the bhut now but the thing i noticed is that the first flower that opened seems like its staying open longer than the flowers on some of the other plants

anyone have input on this one?

im trying to decide what i want to cross a few of those flowers with...hmmmm

Back