for-sale Pods for sale !! **AD TEMPORARILY CLOSED**

Hey everyone I got a late start to the growing season this year so I just now got pods turning color everywhere! I just got back to Oregon from seeing my folks in NC on vacation and man I got pods everywhere. Im gonna have some auctions as well as sale some SFRB's and MFRB's first I need to inventory exactly what I have as I have need to keep many for personal use.

However in the meantime if anyone wants any just IM me your offer and if agreeable Ill hook you up, here's what you have to choose from

1. Bombay Morich
2. TS Moruga Satan
3. Yellow Scorpion
4. Moruga X Scorpion
5. Yellow Brain Strain
6. Yellow Moruga
7. 7 Pot Jonah
8. 7 Pot Douglah
9. Chocolate Scorpion
10. 7 Pot Primo
11. Carolina Reaper
12. Red Brain Strain
13. Butch T2
14. Fatali- Red Savina Cross
15. Moruga Red
16. Bih Jolokia
17. 7 Pot Yellow
18. Bonda Ma Jaques
19. Dorsett Naga
20. Monster Infinity
21. Lemon Aji
22. Moruga Blend
23. 7 Pot Barrickipore
24. Naga Viper
25. Choc. Bhut Jolokia
26. Datali
27. Douglah Red
28. Chocolate Habanero
29. 7 Pot Red
30. Caribbean Habanero
31. Bhut Jolokia
32. Naga Morich
33. Fatali
34. Red Savina
35. Purple Jolokia
36. Jigsaw

I will entertain all offers and in a few days will put together some specific offers! Meanwhile here's some pics !

IMG_3878.jpg

IMG_1497.jpg

IMG_7574.jpg

IMG_5372.jpg

IMG_3720.jpg

IMG_9773.jpg

IMG_7182.jpg

IMG_6548.jpg

IMG_6960.jpg

IMG_0712.jpg

IM me any questions or request !

Lol, great offer yes!
But what first came to mind?

" Holy Schnikes Batman! ?!?!?

I'm getting a little excited just reading through that list!

Thinkinga mixed sfrb of naga viper, chocolate scorpion, fataliXred savina cross, and reaper is sounding to good to pass up.

hotjohn9 said:
I knew you would come through even with the rough start this year
Ha thanks John I got back from vacation and saw all these peppers it stating to rain and I panicked a little and stated this ad before I was ready lol, I need to do inventory to see exactly what's out there. I got work to do !
Hey everyone ! I did not expect the response to the ad I got so I need to take a few days and take inventory. I got back from vacation and freaked a little because of all the peppers and here in portland the rains have set in. I want to be able to give everyone what they want and to make sure that I have the pods to do so. So Im gonna try and get that done this week. Im scheluded to work 6 11 hour days so it will be hard ! All who replied WILL BE CONTACTED FIRST !! Thanks to all who replied.

Back