poor mans soup

mama made me some of her killer poor mans soup while i was out cutting grass ! thats what i'm talking about . just in time for the next couple of cool nights ! 

IMG_0604.JPG

Shorerider said:
Looks tasty MW, sure would go down well with the freezing cold weather we are having down here.

What's in it?

SR.
just about every veggie , and spices on the spice rack my friend !  everything but some pepper dirt , but i took care of that in my own bowl !   

Shorerider said:
Have you ever tried throwing in a rack of smoked bacon ribs? Adds a beautiful flavor, and y'all will be fighting for the ribs afterwards.

SR.

Sounds good, but then you would have to change the name.

JayT said:
Sounds good, but then you would have to change the name.
"Shorerider's Poor Mans Soup" has a nice ring to it.

On another note, MW if you're going to try the soup with smoked bacon ribs, you gotta leave 'em in the soup until the meat is almost falling off the bones.

SR.

oldsalty said:
Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that looks killer moruga welder tell mama nice job add Shorerider's addition and some good crusty bread!!!!!!!!!

oldsalty said:
Maybe a nice piece of fish that you catch yourself then add at the end that way it's still poor man's soup or maybe some squirrel! Yummmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyy :)
got them both my friend , we live next to the river out in the woods , and have lots of big red squirrels ! 
Shorerider said:
"Shorerider's Poor Mans Soup" has a nice ring to it.

On another note, MW if you're going to try the soup with smoked bacon ribs, you gotta leave 'em in the soup until the meat is almost falling off the bones.

SR.
sounds good !  
STILL EATEN ON IT ! AND GAVE GRANNY A HUGE BOWL OF IT !  

Back