• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Pop Quiz, Hot Shots...

OK, I know what these are, let's see how well ya'll can guess them.  There's only one "trick" one.  The rest are relatively common supers.

Whose up for it?

Peppers.jpg

PepperDaddler said:
I will try but will probably be wrong on a couple.

Orange Habs
Yellow Moruga
Red Bhut
Red Hab
Carribean Red Hab
Fatalii?

2/6.  Good attempt!
Mitch_from_OZ said:
orange habs, yellow 7s, bih jolokia, red savina, scotch bonnet.... I'm lost haha
0/6.  I can tell you I have questions about one variety as I'm not sure they have grown true.  Or I may have mislabeled it.  I'll post the answers tomorrow.

Pepperhead said:

2/6.  Good attempt!

0/6.  I can tell you I have questions about one variety as I'm not sure they have grown true.  Or I may have mislabeled it.  I'll post the answers tomorrow.
woahhh! haha. so red bhut and yellow marougas in there. Those sure look like regular orange habs.

OK, here we go:

The top row we'll come back to.

second row, first 3 are yellow bhuts, whose seeds were in with my regular bhuts, which is the next pepper.  Do any bhuts go from yellow to red?  Next pepper is a nice big Carribean Red Hab.

Third row is a Jonah and last, the trick pepper, is a Habby Reaper.

Back to the first row.  I need some experienced eyes on this one.  I have that plant labeled as a Dorset Naga.  They ripened to orange and just stopped there.  Not getting redder.  While they were green I was happy for Dorsets, now I think you all have confirmed my Orange hab suspicions.  Can anyone tell me if I could confuse an orange hab with a Dorset?

I have other Dorsets growing so when those pods get bigger I can compare them.  I suspect my disorganization over seed seller issues.

Wow.  I mixed up a lot of stuff this year.  Mistook ghosts for habs, now habs for Dorsets, and I had a complete mystery that looks like habs.  Gotta do better next year.

Back