Pop's Angry Pepper Jelly

So my dad started up a small LLC last year at the rest of the families request and financial backing. For years he used to make his own "angry jelly" in our kitchen, he would then take the jars and send them to my brother and I who were deployed overseas. We loved the stuff and so did our buddies. After I did my 6 years in the Marines I got out and pressured him to start his own product line. Well after a year of peddling it door to door (or shop to shop), we finally were able to get our website up and running.

We hope to eventually expand the line slightly but for now we are offering a spicy/sweet alternative to the jelly world. This isn't your everyday jelly. It's HOT. My wife and I have done some pretty awesome things with it so far, we've glazed wings, made "angry" grilled cheeses, put it on egg sandwiches and regularly use it for breakfast with cream cheese.

What I'm hoping to get at with this post is to try to get the word out about our product and have some actual pepper heads try it out and get some feedback. If you have the time or are interested in the product let me know. The site is;

www.PopsJelly.com

I really hope to hear some feedback!

(this is a repost from another thread, I must've posted it in the wrong area to begin with)

Just an update. So its been a few months and we've continued to sell locally, we've also made some slight adjustments to the popsjelly.com site as well as kicked off an active Facebook.com/popsjelly page and an instagram.com/popspepperjelly page. So if interested get on those social sites and "like" us then head on over to the main site and order yourself a jar. Stay Angry!

Back