food Pork tenderloin with peach-hab glaze

Knew this was what I was gonna do with this jam as soon as my wife got it for me. So here we go.

The players:

20150211_174528_zpsres222h1.jpg
[/img]

I pat the loins dry (giggity) then hit them with Montreal steak seasoning. Put a couple tbs of olive oil in the pan at medium high heat. When the pans good and hot, sear the loins on all sides.

20150211_180202_zpsfhag6ls1.jpg
[/img]

Put in the oven at 350 for 10 mins. While its in, heat a small sauce pan on medium. Pour the peach habanero jam in the pan and get to simmering. Once its nice and smooth and the loins are ready, cover the pork with about half of the glaze.

20150211_180757_zpstwk5xkou.jpg
[/img]

20150211_181254_zpsczmpjnyf.jpg
[/img]

Then its back in the oven for about 20 mins or so, until you hit 150. Take it out, and cover with the rest of the glaze. Cover and let it sit for about ten minutes. Then uncover, slice, and brush some of the goodness at the bottom of the pan over the slices and serve.

20150211_190222_zpstai2vaft.jpg
[/img]

Hope yall enjoyed staring at my sweet and spicy, juicy loins!

Mr Williams that is a damn fine way to treat a pork tenderloin.  I'd be quite pleased to have that hit a plate of mine for sure! :)

GUUD GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JayT said:
GIMME some of that!!!!  I love pork loin glazed in pepper jelly.  What was the jam though sir?

Habanero Peach Jam you idgit!!!!

:lol:

Yeah, I get that.  I want to know who they are?  Is it a local place?  Is it a big company I have never heard of?  How does he like it?  Is it hot?  Yadda yadda.  Go get a hero or something!

Haha yall got me crackin up over here. Thanks for all the compliments, it was UHHHHMAZING! and so simple!

To clarify, Gringas is local. They sell all kinds of jams and jellies at our farmers market. My wife picked this one up for me a couple weeks ago, shes a keeper, and it was great with some cream cheese and crackers. So knew this would be perfect.

Its not a lot of heat, just enough to know its there. But the taste is just great. Really great peach flavor up front, then a little kick on the back end.

D3monic said:
Lookin yummy n shite. I'll take mine as a sammich between two big hunks of warm n fresh bread please. extra jelly/jam
Haha comin right up! Although by the time it gets to you it may not look as appetizing lol

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then post in Top This Sandwich!

Back