food Pork tenderloin with peach-hab glaze

Pun... intended? Pumped. LOL!

The Hot Pepper said:
Pun... intended? Pumped. LOL!
Definitely intended haha, i was hoping it would get caught.

D3monic said:
I love Hawaiian bread fresh out the machine. 

Pumpernickel with a handful of peppers in the batter.
Like hawaiian sweet rolls??? GTFOH.

My dad taught me his kick ass jalapeno cheddar bread recipe, may have to kick the heat into overdrive.
Or keep the bread mild, but do a super kraut for the reuben... Im drooling

twilliams386 said:
Like hawaiian sweet rolls??? GTFOH.

Yea but a full loaf of bread. My grandpa used to buy  the boxes of mix and have me make it for him all the time. House would smell so freaking good with that baking in the machine

twilliams386 said:
You got it boss! Oh man, im pumped.. Hope i can make rye as well. I feel a MEAN reuben comin on.
Im an idiot. Pumpernickel and rye are basically the same. What am i trying to think of??
D3monic said:
Yea but a full loaf of bread. My grandpa used to buy  the boxes of mix and have me make it for him all the time. House would smell so freaking good with that baking in the machine
Sweet baby breadmaker that sounds heavenly. Ima google that right about meow

I'm getting fat just looking at that bread. Be sooooo good dipped in some chili

Edit: Looks like they got a lot of different mixes on that site. I may just have to dig the machine outta the basement and dust it off this weekend. 

We can start a bread machine thread. The bread thread. Im gettin fkin hysterical, thinks its time to sleep.

Must... Search... Recipes...
Good thing about layoffs, no bedtime.

Helluva lot nicer than PB and J !!! Color me plebeian, but that meat and fresh-baked fine bread is a cut above my usual fare.

sicman said:
Awesome tenderloin.
Thanks sic!

mikeg said:
Helluva lot nicer than PB and J !!! Color me plebeian, but that meat and fresh-baked fine bread is a cut above my usual fare.
Oh its definitely gonna be nicer than my normal work lunch sandwiches that i slap together in a morning daze.

Still the same concept though hahaha

Back