Portable PAIN!!!

Now your can bring your Red Hawk Premium Peppers 'PAIN powder' with you everywhere you go. Keep in on your keys or just throw it in your pocket.

$5 per black aluminum bison tube!
We accept PayPal, credit card, check and money order. Email your orders to redhawkpeppers@gmail.com

63055_518701121505346_228167146_n.jpg

I would like to see the poor soul that samples that "Drug Paraphernalia"
Yah right? It would go somthing like this no man i dont so drugs (the cop)what they do you? No man thats not what you think it is (the cop)uh huh well see (few seconds) pass (test) huh its not sooo your telling me this is pepper powder huh yah man REALLY HOT STUFF (the cop) lets try this "hot"powder?it cant be that hot? (You to your self) laughing on the insidethen oh brother he just dont know poor fella,?never too old to learn a lesson in life lol then(the cop) holy crap what the heck is that stuff? And there you have it another pepperhead is born and another sell is made THE END
And im tired off too bed Smitty shall go GN Thp GN.

The tubes are back in stock (now silver). Just received a 72 tube lot of bison tubes.Planning on keeping these in stock as long as I have the powder to make them.

Is this just the tube or also the powder? Either way it's tempting.

,Vegas

Yep, it is a bison tube with powder inside as shown in the original picture. I'm still offering the test tubes of PAIN for $7. Most folks have been purchasing them both together and using the large vial to refill the bison tube. The bison tube is a nice way to bring the powder with you where ever you want a little PAIN.

Very cool. I have one of these on my keychain that Danny Cash made a while back and attached to his One Percenter Sauce. A nice thing to have as a backup when you go out to eat. Easier to carry than hot sauce. I will have to get one of these next time I get more sauces.

Back