Portuguese grower

Hello everyone,
I am a first time grower from Portugal. I started the peppers from seed and my biggest one, a naga morich, is already a few inches tall.
I got my seeds from a very generous youtuber, sak59, and I bought 2 other varieties.
My grow list is:
Naga morich
Cayenne
Red scotch bonnet
Chocolate habanero
Red Fatalii
Bishops crown
Caribbean red habanero
Ring of fire

I know it's an ambitious list ( and I don't think they will all make it...) but I am trying to gain a lot of knowledge in my first season.

Wish me luck

:welcome:  from sunny South Florida!  :woohoo:

I forgot to say that I am also having my fist problem with the naga morich but I will post some pictures in a few days to see if you can help this newbie.
I started my seeds indoors on a windowsill and I am eager to put them outside, but we are having a cold rainy week.

¡Hola! and welcome from south FL [SIZE=8pt]
880smile-1.png
[/SIZE]

Tyzator said:
I forgot to say that I am also having my fist problem with the naga morich but I will post some pictures in a few days to see if you can help this newbie.
I started my seeds indoors on a windowsill and I am eager to put them outside, but we are having a cold rainy week.
Elaborate. Elevation. Degree of  latitude. Rainfall etc.

:welcome: From Missouri if you have any questions or problem please fill free to share them.
There are a lot of good knowledgeable people here, that are more than happy to help out. :P

Back