artwork Possible Label Art...opinions needed

An artist friend of mine did this without me even asking him too...but strangely enough, I was considering asking him for help designing a label....

What do ya'll think? Yeah, I think that's supposed to be me...;)

hellhotsaucera5.jpg

Actually, aren't you known for always wearing your cowboy hat? In that picture, it looks more like a bowler.

Whoa!! Chuk that's GREAT!
If it's still in the stages for possible changes, I think a tattered cowboy hat, jeans and cowboy boots would tweak it out to be more yer style. It's still really cool no matter how it's viewed..

thehotpepper.com said:
Actually, aren't you known for always wearing your cowboy hat? In that picture, it looks more like a bowler.

Yeah, I thought about that. It won't be too hard to get him to re-do it with a cowboy hat me thinks...and maybe boots, since this one was unsolicited. I'll have to pay him this time though! :rolleyes:

Of course it will be scanned into photoshop to be tweaked and ad color..etc.

I don't want it to look too much like me...I keep remembering the smoking tounge's rule that if there's a picture of a chef ( or hot sauce maker) on the label then the sauce will suck!

That is awesome Chuck - I agree with the others regarding the hat and boots. Personally I think it would be cool with very little color. Leave it black and white except for maybe the peppers falling out of the bag would be red. Sort of what they did in the movies Sin City and Rumble Fish.

chuk hell said:
Thanks for all the opinions. Dan, that's a good suggestion and I'll give it some thought especially because I really loved SIN CITY.

I just did it in photoshop and it looks pritty cool. It looks really good with the peppers, the boiling liquid, and the pitch fork colored.

Back