• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

breeding Possible Moruga-Yellow 7 Pot Cross

This Yellow 7 Pot plant shows some Moruga characteristics, I have both on the property,what do you think?

IMG_0109.jpg

Does the plant have any other pods?

Going by your grow list when you say Moruga I take it you are referring to the TSMB.

It may be the stock. I know my Yellow 7pots all had that last year and were all identical. Through the whole season I had maybe 5 pods that were not the same shape and they were end of season when they all started being smooth as it got colder.

The ripples on the top, the other yellow 7s I have are more smooth.

I was under the impression that true yellow 7pot/pods were meant to have brain type ripples. I know the true pod shapes of mine are rippled. They turn smoother at both the start and end of our warmer periods but for the most part are rippled.

So you have both yellow 7 Pot and TS Morouga plants growing at the same time, are you implying the TS Morouga has had some effect on the yellow 7 Pots?

I'm thinking a cross, its one plant in my Moruga patch I separated the plants 6 months ago though 1 yellow 7 could have gotten mixed up with the Morugas

M8 this looks more moruga x yellow 7 and I ain't trying to steal ur thunder , I don't even want it to happen
9656F7BD-855C-452E-9169-A9AF6E2D2D7E-588-0000006B1C6DDBC3.jpg

But true 7's look moruga but yellow I'm told

It's gunna be a kick arse pod ethier way

It's gunna be a kick arse pod ethier way

Dam spell check true 7s r brained like trippa said

Ya might have pod rot causes it to look rumpled but not brained ( I hope not ) some of my gear has copped it , I open them up dam catapiller inside

Is the pod soft ?

Nope not soft, I found a dead worm in a Butch T awhile back some rot inside, no worries like I said up top, just found it curious how this 1 pod had some ripples and ridges round the top. That pod up there is a wicked lookin wanker for sure!

Any way a cross is good , watching monster jam u yanks make sum sick trucks !!!! I reckon I cud b a red neck I've got the sunburn :)

Grave digger !!!!!!!!!!!

Original planet of the apes is on siiicccckkkk :)

When a movie woz a movie

I'm sure the camera man is pissed at the start lol

It's funny but sad all movies of that era have the poor token bloke lol ironic

M8 it won't let me view it :( need my band width back , it just sounds sick lol

I think u put it up evry 1 is on it lol

I luv NASCAR , I know it's a round track but u got to finish lol , ur guys hd rocks I can c the sweat on the driver here in oz our hd sucks its like beta , a pigeon with a picture wud b clearer

Who has seen enemy mine one of the best movies ever made but no one has seen it

I saw enemy mine a lot when I was a kid. Thought it was so cool. Then I saw it just last year and it was completely different. Still good though.

I watched Flash Gordon when I was a kid and thought it was cool. It looks so funny now its ridiculous. :rofl:

This Yellow 7 Pot plant shows some Moruga characteristics, I have both on the property,what do you think?

IMG_0109.jpg

I saw enemy mine a lot when I was a kid. Thought it was so cool. Then I saw it just last year and it was completely different. Still good though.

I watched Flash Gordon when I was a kid and thought it was cool. It looks so funny now its ridiculous. :rofl:

??????????? How did this happen???????? :rofl:

Naah the old gear rocks didn't have to f and blind for a reaction it relied on good acting , not lindsy Lohan pissy driving , 80 movies were the best no swearing ( ok may b alittle ) die hard yippi ky aye muda something ,miss John candy , see no evil hear no evil piss my pants .48 hrs, caddy shack , the list goes on and on movies today just lack tha swav , ghostbusters alien , total recall don't like stylone I'm an arnie man, geeze how bad did they stuff the last terminator , lol I should go to a chat room to vent this but hey I'm here lol

??????????? How did this happen???????? :rofl:

Its our national holiday, Australia Day Too much sun and alcohol is the answer.

Sorry about the hijack. I have to agree that I think Yellow 7 Pots are supposed to have lots of wrinkles, or at least it is acceptable for the variety.

Rodney, I have a few really nice, isolated, Yellow 7Pot seeds I could spare if you want to see wrinkles, bumps and button bottoms.

Back