• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

favorite Post a Favorite Foliar Feed Recipe!

Please post your favorite foliar feed recipe. I'm talking about recipes for plants that are already established in their final pots, or ground, perhaps even in their flowering stage. I'm new to foliar feeding, as are some other growers here, so maybe this could be a helpful resource. Thanks.

Im new to it also, I have recently started spraying with half a tea spoon of epsom salt mixed with 500ml of water. I spray every week or so. Plants seem very happy.
Interested to hear what others are doing.

good question, one of the best ways to feed plants is by leafs.

i mix Liquid fish, Dry Kelp, Epsom salt, and liquid iron in  spray the plants around sunset 

for 55 gallon drum, we add about 20 oz of liquid fish, 5 oz of dry kelp, 10 oz of liquid iron, and one 10 oz of Epsom salt 

the mix will not smell good lol but the plants love it 

PepperLover said:

i mix Liquid fish, Dry Kelp, Epsom salt, and liquid iron in  spray the plants around sunset 

for 55 gallon drum, we add about 20 oz of liquid fish, 5 oz of dry kelp, 10 oz of liquid iron, and one 10 oz of Epsom salt 

take a shot of it judy!

jk, fish liquid is so aweful smelling.,

kgetpeppers said:
take a shot of it judy!

jk, fish liquid is so aweful smelling.,
LOL u go first 

it smells bad, but it is the best thing i have used, it is all organic, never burns, and gives fast results 

Awesome idea for a thread - will follow this one closely.  I cannot add any input of my own as of yet as I've only sprayed a soapy mix for aphids thus far :mope:

PepperLover said:

Thanks, Judy. Liquid iron is a new one on me.

As far as foliar goes, I just use plain ole Epsom salt mixed with BT... But the BT is just to keep the horned devils away :D

PepperLover said:

I was looking around for the liquid iron,is it me or is it kind of pricey. ;)

A jug of iron will last a very long time. We used it on golf courses when I was a kid. I still use it on my lawn,it works in days.

Last year I used fulvic acid through the growing season. WOW! I recommend adding it into anyones schedule.

Back