• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

pics Post your Artistic Pepper Pics!

Here you go 🙂.

Attachments

• 5EF1AE92-6667-485A-9372-447CAE8D1E1D.jpeg
    5EF1AE92-6667-485A-9372-447CAE8D1E1D.jpeg
    143.4 KB · Views: 126
Looks like your zone is a couple of weeks ahead of mine.
If you’re up in Canada, then probably yes. I’m in Zone 6A, and my (outdoor) season usually goes from mid-May to Halloween
What are the small green and purple pods ?
They’re Cheiro Roxa pods. My first time growing them. I haven’t tasted one yet, but I’ve heard they’re delicious :cheers:

Last edited:
If you’re up in Canada, then probably yes. I’m in Zone 6A, and my (outdoor) season usually goes from mid-May to Halloween

They’re Cheiro Roxa pods. My first time growout them. I haven’t tasted one yet, but I’ve heard they’re delicious :cheers:
The Roxa look really cool, I’ll have to investigate the heat level. I’m midway between Toronto and Niagara Falls approximately. I have no idea what zone that puts me in. The large purple pods, are they a habanero of some sort ?.

The large purple pods, are they a habanero of some sort ?.
No other purple pods (might be the camera filter). In the last pic I posted, the brown ones toward the top left corner were labeled Chocolate Bhutlah, and the brown ones all the way on the right hand side are Chocolate Scotch Bonnets

No other purple pods (might be the camera filter). In the last pic I posted, the brown ones toward the top left corner were labeled Chocolate Bhutlah, and the brown ones all the way on the right hand side are Chocolate Scotch Bonnets
I guess it’s the bonnets then. Yours are much larger than mine. My plant was a bit of a disappointment with only 14 pods. I wasn’t able to use good soil with that one though as there were lockdowns here for most of the first half of the year. I always had a shortage of either good soil or pots. I had to get creative with pots, including some “special kitty” kitty litter tubs donated by a friend of mine. Here’s my tree about a month ago.

526AA9C4-E45E-4E4F-A578-9CCBE611EAD5.jpeg

Back