• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Pot Change?

I'm using 4 of the 50 cent Wally world bags and they are holding,up fine. I probably wouldn't use the same bag for more than one season, but at 50 cents a bag I don't mind restocking every year.

compmodder26 said:
I'm using 4 of the 50 cent Wally world bags and they are holding,up fine. I probably wouldn't use the same bag for more than one season, but at 50 cents a bag I don't mind restocking every year.

Why wouldn't you use the same bag for more then 1 season?

Your ButtCrack Is Cracking(:
Anyways Are These Threads For Autocorrecting? Or comedy?
They make these threads for help & on growing stuff -_-
Seriously...

Sick625 said:
Why wouldn't you use the same bag for more then 1 season?
I have some of the same blue 50 cent walmart bags, they are only 1/2 the thickness of other growbags. With good care they might last a second season, but going by the pics people posted here, the bags look beat up after the first season. The plants do get pretty big in them.

Sick625, i think Spicyecho was referring to the beginning of the thread where we were getting a couple of laughs. We are all adults and It's all good natured humor :)

This forum is for all of the above haha. If you want some real answers maybe you should try the search function on this website that covers this topic daily :)

My plants continue to produce in the same pot with the same mixture for over three years. The joys of living in the swamp. I have a red brainstrain that is 5 feet tall and 8 feet wide . It is more like a tree than a plant.

IMG_4681_zps9d7107fe.jpg

romy6 said:
 My plants continue to produce in the same pot with the same mixture for over three years. The joys of living in the swamp. I have a red brainstrain that is 5 feet tall and 8 feet wide . It is more like a tree than a plant.

IMG_4681_zps9d7107fe.jpg

You make me sick lol :dance:

spicy_echo said:
This forum is for all of the above haha. If you want some real answers maybe you should try the search function on this website that covers this topic daily :)
Sorry about being rude man jst now & days we have assh*les in these forums jst come talk smack instead of helping lol sorry about that bro
romy6 said:

http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab300/romy6/
IMG_4681_zps9d7107fe.jpg
Wow Looks Like A Tree Lol Go Grab A Apple Of The Dwarf Tree lol

You can get 10-15 gallon grow bags for about 75c each.  They are surprisingly sturdy and stable.  Best of all they come in white which really does make a difference in root zone temps.  Google "white grow bags".

P.S.  Nice plants you have there!

SacFly said:
You can get 10-15 gallon grow bags for about 75c each.  They are surprisingly sturdy and stable.  Best of all they come in white which really does make a difference in root zone temps.  Google "white grow bags".

P.S.  Nice plants you have there!

I don't see white grow bags for anywhere close to .75 a piece ?????

I got 10 5gal, and 10 10gal white bags from seller brazilee on amazon. Total with shipping was 25$. The shipping was a hefty 9$, but it still worked out to a dollar and change per bag.

Balduvian said:
5 gallon isnt small really, id say its not from root bound, you can have huge plants 6 feet tall in 5 gallon buckets

You can, but if it's a dense 6' plant and your summer temps aren't low then mostly what the soil is doing is getting in the way of the water and fertilizer you're constantly feeding it.

Back