Pots, Trays and plugs free shipping.

If anyone is buying bulk pots or trays or plugs or anything large or heavy for next season A.M. Leonard has free shipping for today only. I just got my pots, pot trays and plug trays… like 100 pounds of stuff shipped free. This of course does not help most people who only want to order small quantities like 25 pots at a time. I could not find the ITML 3x3x5.5 Square pots anywhere in small quantities so I just bit the bullet and bought a whole case of 700. Which brings me to my next point... if anybody is interested in buying my leftovers (400 pots, 30 trays, 40 plugs)let me know. I am only charging my cost plus shipping (which may or may not make it worth it) (Pots - 14 cents each, Pot Trays - $1.30 each, and Plug Trays - $1.26) Here is what I bought:

3 TLC Deep Square Form Pot
TLC 28-Pocket Tray
TO Plastics Star Plug Trays 6x12 (72 plugs) Deep - 720580C

A.M. Leonard

I don't want to be shipping out 10 boxes of 40 pots each but if 2 or 3 people what to split it up or 1 person wants it all or most of it, I will work with them.

I don't need more supplies, but thanks for the heads up. A. M. Leonard is a good company. I'd recommend calling them since they're so friendly.

Sent PM's to the 3 that were interested. If they all fall though I will post back here that the items are still available. Thanks everyone!

Back