• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Potted growth, week 3

hey elcap...off the subject a bit, but when I was a game warden over in Collier county, I said 4467 Hollywood on the radio many many times and got the response Hollywood 4467, go ahead...

ah the memories...

Hehe, nice.

I've still got my fingers crossed for that job, but the kicker is, they still haven't called me back for the interview, even though the interviews, according to my coworker who also got to the interview stage, are already happening. I'm hoping that if I got it, I'd be able to move to a better place. Despite the initial warm & fuzzies I got when I first moved here, I came to realize the place where I live now is pretty ghetto, and there's places that are loads better (and more spacious) than what I have now. But it would help if I got that job first :)

don't wish for a job where the pay is hard to live on...I don't know what they make now but after 3 years as a GW I was making $15,800 a year (1981-1984)...not near enough money to get shot at nor live on...I lived in Goodland (back side of Marco)

back on subject...sorry for the hijack...

keep us posted on your progress with the plants...they look good

No worries for the threadjack. Done it many a-times myself on other forums :)

And I'm looking to do pictures once a week of the plants to show their progress.

Back