• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Potting up

Peyton I would put those plants in individual pots before they got much bigger and started to tangle roots.
Other than that everything looks good. Be sure to harden them off before leaving them in the sun all day.

They start there lives in that window so they should be OK with full sun... I think? Question though.. None of the Aji lemons, Bishops Crowns, and Bulgarian Carrots sprouted for me. Also only one RHF1 sprouted. Are these varieties harder to grow? I thought my Yellow 7's were going to be hard to sprout but out of 12 seeds 9 sprouted!!!

You could wait a bit if you are going to plant out soon. If plant out is awhile away I would.

They are not going into the ground, I'm going to plant them in 5-10L buckets and they are moving out in the end of May if the weather allows. I read somewhere that you should repot them several times, slowly upsizing the pots so the plant won't use all it's energy growing roots or something like that. Is that correct? How many diffrent pots do you reckon I need to repot them in until they get into the 5-10L buckets? Are a 5L bucket enough? are a 10L bucket enough? or do I need something bigger? Keep in mind that I'm not going for a "Optimal Mega Maximum Super Yieldâ„¢", I just want some nice plants going in my garden and a decent amount of pods to chew on when it gets cold. :)

thank you for your answers!

Wpayton0034 said:
They start there lives in that window so they should be OK with full sun... I think? Question though.. None of the Aji lemons, Bishops Crowns, and Bulgarian Carrots sprouted for me. Also only one RHF1 sprouted. Are these varieties harder to grow? I thought my Yellow 7's were going to be hard to sprout but out of 12 seeds 9 sprouted!!!

Also as you can see I got a bunch of yellow 7's growing. If anyone needs any seeds just say the word and I will put you on the list for some

Back