for-sale Powders for sale! *CLOSED*

Hey Y'all!

I have freshly ground powders up for sale. Everything has been grown 100% organically, and ground last night.

US only. Paypal only. All powders are packaged and priced in 1/2 oz bags. Shipping is included in the price, and if you buy more than 1 bag, you get $1.00 off each additional bag in your order! First come first serve. Please reserve your order in this thread, and PM me for Paypal info. Orders will ship when payment is received. I will update quantities in this post as I take orders.

This will probably be my last sale until late July, so get it while it's :hot: !!!

Smoked Mix - $9 per 1/2 oz -- SOLD OUT
This mix has been smoked with mesquite wood, and includes 7 Pot Douglah, 7 Pot Barrackpore, 7 Pot Jonah, 7 Pot Primo, 7 Pot Red, 7 Pot Brain Strain, Trinidad Scorpion Chocolate, Trinidad Scorpion Yellow, Trinidad Scotch Bonnet Red, Bhut Jolokia, and Dorset Naga.

Chocolate Mix - $8 per 1/2 oz -- *SOLD OUT*
Includes 7 Pot Douglah, Trinidad Scorpion Chocolate, and Chocolate Bhut Jolokia.

7 Pot Mix - $8 per 1/2 oz -- 2.0 SOLD OUT
Includes 7 Pot Barrackpore, 7 Pot Jonah, 7 Pot Primo, 7 Pot Red, and 7 Pot Brain Strain.

Yellow Mix - $8 per 1/2 oz -- *SOLD OUT*
Includes 7 Pot Yellow, Trinidad Scorpion Yellow, and Trinidad Scotch Bonnet Yellow.

Bhut Mix - $8 per 1/2 oz -- SOLD OUT
Includes Bhut Jolokia, Bhut Jolokia Indian Carbon, and Dorset Naga.

7 Pot Douglah - $8 per 1/2 oz -- *SOLD OUT*

Peach Bhut - $8 per 1/2 oz -- *SOLD OUT*

Trinidad Scotch Bonnet Red - $7 per 1/2 oz -- SOLD OUT

Thanks, and have a great day! :fireball:

I'm heading out of town for the weekend, so I won't be able to answer PMs until sunday night.

Have a great weekend everyone!

I shoulda ordered more, powders arrived safe n sound and are FIRE HOT! Mega crazy great job Muskie, gotta get more now! Half z smoked mix, half z choc mix, half z yellow mix and half z bhut mix!

Just received my powders from Musky.

The powders are first rate and the flavours are deep and rich. And hot, did I mention they are hot??? :fireball:

Wonderful stuff!!!

Just got my powders today and did the most intelligent thing I could possibly do. Opened them up to take a whiff.

The smoked mix smelled heavily of dried peppers with just the right hint of smokeyness.

While on the other hand the choc mix smelled like burning as the powder decided assault me lol.

The taste of the choc mix was absolutely wonderful and just as firey as it was on my nose.

Will get back with a review of the smoked mix once the tingly feeling in my tongue goes away :P

<Edit> : Ok after an hour the tingling went away and I decided to try the smokey mix. It wasn't as hot as the choc mix but it had a much deeper almost woodsy flavour. Both will most likely be gone before I know it lol.<\Edit>

Thanks for the wonderful product Musky. And the bonus will be a wonderful addition to my grow list this year.

~~David~~

Back