• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Prehensile 2013

WildSeed thats not a cross some get tails,  I believe most all the Super Hots came from the Trinidad Scorpion bloodline.

The top is a 7 Pot Barrockpore the flash washed most of the crazy wrinkles out,  No 2 is a Yellow(Lemon) 7 Pot, that is a quarter next to it  theres a few on the plants that are getting crazy big

IMG_0155.jpg
IMG_0168.jpg

I have 3 barrackpores that I'm growing this year and two very poor Moruga Blend that had wind damage and sun burn till all they were just sticks, but they are making a come back.
I've not tried a Barrackpore or a moruga blend yet, I hope that they pod up in time before my frost hits, if I have to I will dig up the best of the plants and try overwintering them, so that I will get a jump on them.
it must be nice to be able to pretty much grow year around, although the summer heat can really put the hurt on your plants, last summer was crazy hot we were in the 90's in June and broke the hundred mark 8 times by the end of July, not a drop of rain, but very high humidity that had every thing coated in mildew and the spider mites were having their way with everything. 
This year I switched where  planted everything with all my super hots getting a few short hours of shade during they hottest hours so that I won't end up with so much sun scald on the plants and pods. I have to watch out for pepper maggots that got into my eggplants and tomatoes besides my peppers nothing turns me off faster on a tomato than picking a nice red tomato and finding a nasty maggot has gotten inside.

Thanks, I think there may be some hot sauce and dried peppers in my future.  The Butch T is one of my favorites, its tough taking care of em since I changed jobs.

Hey, Pre!  Your plants are gettin' it on in the Flo weather!  Your 2 and 3 year
old trees are just awesome to behold.  Gnarly poddage there, bro!

Thanks Paul, I just lost 15 or so Brains and Barrocks, they where in the ground and got flooded out, got 30 or so Brains almost ready to drop back in after I prep the area, the Torpedo grass invaded big time!

Rod

Back