• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Premium Pepper Sauce - Scotty O'Hotty - Slosh's Sauces #62

http://youtu.be/mPJhy42sRHI

Welcome back to Slosh's Bar & Grill ... 

I couldn't wait to put this out so ... here it is one day early 8-)

It is Friday so as always that means it is time for another sauce review ... this time Slosh & Calais try Premium Pepper Sauce from Scotty O'Hotty ... 

You can find Scotty O'Hotty here - http://www.scottyohotty.com/

This sauce is awesome ... a great list of ingredients ... an amazing flavour ... no heat whatsoever ... but wow ... this tastes absolutely unreal ... don't hesitate in buying this ... in fact I wish I was eating it right now ...

Nice, thanks for sharing guys. Can always use it for it's flavor and add heat (if wanted) by just using powder or fresh pods, or even a pod forward sauce with minimal ingredients so you get heat without changing the taste of the sauce. Going to try and place an order and try the beer bacon chipotle you guys reviewed as well as the reaper de muerte which looks great (made with moonshine to boot). Thanks for making me aware of this company!

I received the sauce last week and it is surprisingly awesome without (as mentioned) heat
One would be very,very careful to add heat to this brew,it would be very easy to totally F this up with"to much"
FWIW the B/B is pretty tasty off the finger,I really need to spoon it for a good full mouth trial but . . . . .
Without a fear it will fall right in line with all of the sauces these people produce.

NO BS . . . . . .its GOOD Shit!

Another great review. You gents give all the gourmand's accuracy on a foodstuff review that a viewer needs -- without wine-snobberry's tepid adjectives and lifeless prose.

TNKS said:
Im burned out on all the reaper stuff so I passed on that one
Truly well made sauce line IMO

Yeah the only reason I decided to try the reaper was the moonshine in it, figured ah what the hell might be different. I'm sure won't be able to taste it but I guess was kinda an impulse thing. Really looking forward to trying the bbc (hmmm maybe I should say cbb) cause it sounds awesome. This one sounds pretty sweet as well

Back