beer Pretty good deal on some Stone Brewing beers at Costco

Just got back from Costco here and they now have an 8 pack of 22 oz. Stone Brewing Co. beers for a pretty good price.
It comes with 2 Arrogant Bastards, 2 Stone IPA's, 2 Stone Smoked Porter's, 1 Ruination Ale and 1 Sublimely Self-Righteous Ale all for $33.99 (I think).
That comes out to an average of $4.25 per bottle which is not bad considering the first three I listed are about $4 each at another store here and the Ruination Ale and Sublimely Self-Righteous is about $6 each.
Not a great deal but not bad either for a box of beer far better than anything normally carried at Costco.

Sorry but if I'm paying 4 bucks for a beer, there better be a Hot Female taking her clothes off on the table in front of me!

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Sorry but if I'm paying 4 bucks for a beer t[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]here better be a Hot Female taking her clothes off on the table in front of me[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background]

that's called cheap beer on my side of the border, best you would get here for the price is a fatty named Blanch with 38Ds wearing a size 8 when her body is screaming for a size 14. Blanch may temped you with the dozen lip rings and a face tattoo..... that's my funny for the night, hope nobody has an overweight sister named Blanch who has suffered from the hardships of life and had to get her lips stapled a dozen times and then had the need to get a mike tyson like facial tattoo, gets offended.

once and while costco delivers with some decent products, putting together a mixed pack of beer, usually slightly oversized bottles. that is what makes them unique. over xmas, the dropped the price of my favourite brandy to $19.00 a bottle...... i know, you guys in the States get our famous canadian brand of whiskey for $9 a jug as it sells for $25 here, i get it, been there before. it's our canadian tax and we have been brainwashed into paying it. hey, they have the skull shaped bottle of vodka at our costco - stupid price though...... thus i don't have a skull bottle.

just keep watching for good deals and enjoy life.

LOL its still Beer; I'll stick with my Yuengling, Amber, Black n Tans with an occasional Sam Adams Winter Sampler pack. Maybe a Shock Top here and there.

406772_4375031978347_1374936184_n.jpg

once and while costco delivers with some decent products, putting together a mixed pack of beer, usually slightly oversized bottles. that is what makes them unique. over xmas, the dropped the price of my favourite brandy to $19.00 a bottle...... i know, you guys in the States get our famous canadian brand of whiskey for $9 a jug as it sells for $25 here, i get it, been there before. it's our canadian tax and we have been brainwashed into paying it. hey, they have the skull shaped bottle of vodka at our costco - stupid price though...... thus i don't have a skull bottle.

just keep watching for good deals and enjoy life.

be happy you can get beer in costco. the only place you can get booze is in the LC and sometimes the back of bars for mostly the rest of Canada.

Back