• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Pretty neat!

lolol.. That is my desktop pict...

There is a bonchi contest this fall for members.. i think pictures are due in nov or dec

Lol...ya I figured. most here had seen it..probably a hundred times but its worth a repost IMO.

The glass display with rope lighting a ways down is pretty sick..

very cool!

Ive sadly managed to kill every bonsai ive ever had. spider mites got them every time in the UK. its a really fun hobby though!

Fusing stems to thicken up the trunk quicker:

>>>>One great way to produce very massive stems quickly is to "fuse" the stems together...
This works with some varieties, for example, most wild chile pepper varities, some rocotos (C. pubescens) and many C. baccatums are great for this! So how to do it?
Just germinate several seedlings for one germinating tray and tie them together as they grow.
Alternative way to achieve this is simply tieing separate seedlings together when they have grown tougher (Not immediately after germinating), check the pic on the left.
<<<<

Got around 20 Aji Yellow Mirasol seedlings atm, just starting their first true leaves, and a nice 17 gallon pot, hmm.

howardsnm1 said:
lolol.. That is my desktop pict...

There is a bonchi contest this fall for members.. i think pictures are due in nov or dec

Very cool ... Ill have to register I guess Ild like to check it out.

Back