PRF Chinense Dragon powders

I also have dried pods available that I can grind anyway you want. Peppers are dried at 110F for several days at low heat to preserve natural color. I will have three different mixes available this year; red which is brains and scoprions and bhut jolokia, yellow is yellow 7's and Fatalii and Scotch bonnets, and brown is Chocolate Scorpions and Chocolate nagas. $10 per ounce of powder or flakes please PM for availability. You pay shipping and paypal. :fire: :hot:
IMG_5296.jpg

IMG_5297.jpg

IMG_5298.jpg

Thanks ya'll my dehydrator run 24/7 this time of year. Please PM for availability for :hot: powders and flakes that will make your head explode. :mouthonfire: $10 per ounce.
IMG_5351.jpg

Are you able to use the dehydrator for anything else after that, or is the heat imbedded in the plastic? I have the same dehydrator model from the looks of your trays, but would hate to make it where I couldn't use it for apples and bananas. Or maybe I should invest in a second set of trays.

I can vouch for the quality of all 3 flakes. Each is excellent in its own right :dance:

Also I use the same 20 year old dehydrator for everything over and over again :)

I have two dehydrator one for peppers only. It is not that the trays retain any heat just don't want to contaminate with raw meat making jerky. Thanks Alpheon really glad you and your son have been enjoying these flakes. I still have plenty of dried pods to make powders and flakes with all three mixes are still available.

I'm new in here, nice place you can find something for every taste.
Thinking about buying a bit of dried chili, and then use the seeds for next Säsong,
Will the seeds actually sprout when they are dry that way ..?
If stone so I live in Denmark, so there will probably be part postage.

Hope my English can be read, has had little help from google translate :banghead:

Welcome to THP 2gods. I would not use the seed from dehydrator pepper flakes. Please get seed from seed suppliers for quality seed stock. Powders and flakes still available.

Are you still out of your chocolate blend?

I have lots of both dried yellow and red superhots ready to be ground in to flakes or finer, chocolate pods are in limited supply. An order of one of each red, yellow, and brown is they only way to get the chocolate superhot blend. ;)

Okay- 4th try, bandwidth drop is really bad today.......Thanks for the flakes-quality outstanding, not "oven dried", all the peppers can be picked out in each blend in taste and smell.The smell comes through the package;)...super stuff.
Cheers
DJ

I like all the blends, but right now really enjoying the brown chinese mix. Do you think the seeds are
good for planting? They are chocolate scorpion and chocolate naga right?

I decided to put some of the red chinese mix on my chicken teriaki stir-fry instead of the brown
chinese mix, Ohh baby this one is :hell: hotter

Thanks for the feedback Linda I truely enjoy using powders on my food as much if not more than hot sauce. I think they are all hot but yeah the red is nuclear flakes of ratioactive material. :hell: Glad to hear you are enjoying your powders. :fireball:

You make one hell of a fine product. Both the red and the yellow are deliciously flavorful. The red really is nuclear hot. I think I have two new favorite seasonings. I'd highly recommend these powders to anyone.

Back