• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

PRF grow room

bigt said:
Very nice setup! I see you have the cups stacked and ready to go too!! That's what I'm doing now after seeing the results you got. Quick and easy and takes them a while to outgrow. I have a bunch of seedlings in cups already getting natural light, but they are still small.

Hey Thanks Tony,

This is a new grow room to me. Last year I had the floro in the same place but the HID was in the garage. My biggest problem will be space after I start potting up to solo cups. I'm thinking I'll just remove the stereo box with the two trays on top and just fill the floor up with cups. This MH lamp really grows some nice looking plants if you can deal with the heat they produce. The box fan did the trick. I'm running the MH for 3 months so it only cost me 50 bucks in electicity to have Trinidad sunshine in my seed starting chamber. I'll take that. Light fixture found on craigslist.

Ceiling Passow Iz Watchin Ur PeppahZ Grow

ceilingpassow2.jpg

Nice! That pic is gonna make me paranoid everytime I go in my grow room. Fish head supper for dinner coming right up. If you stay around long enough we'll have jerked mahi-mahi in no time. Remember I love to fish as much as I love growing peppers.

Pepper Ridge Farm said:
Nice! That pic is gonna make me paranoid everytime I go in my grow room. Fish head supper for dinner coming right up. If you stay around long enough we'll have jerked mahi-mahi in no time. Remember I love to fish as much as I love growing peppers.

YAAAAA!!!!!!!

: dances around in the attic signing "Fish Head Fish Heads, Rolly Polly Fish Heads" :

Pepper Ridge Farm said:

Put pictures of cows around the room or just stick a steak in the attic.

Mike

wordwiz said:
I don't know, PRF - someone gave my wife this hideous plant (never blooms) about 10 years ago. That plant refuses to die - it's a Keith Richards of the plant world. It's been upset so all the soil fell off, chewed by cats, gone without water for days and days and it still keeps on keeping on. I may need to run it through a paper shredder and let it sit in the August sun under a magnifying glass for a week then bury it six feet in the ground to get rid of it!

Mike

Sounds like the ones we call (translated from norwegian) mother in law's tounge :) They won't die even if you want them to.

Back