for-sale PRF Specialty superhots for sale

DSCN0750.jpg
Nice pods
My Musterd habs look very much like yours not a consistent color but a bit patchy with hints of green and thin skinned, not much heat to them. Is that how they are supposed to look when ripe?

Fresh pods are $15 per quarter pound and shipping is $5.20 for small flat rate box. Paypal and USA only. I have Yellow 7 Pod, Trinidad Douglah, Chocolate Nagas, Chocolate Scorpion, Mustard Habanero, Fatalii, Datil, Tobago Scotch Bonnet "Faria", Bhut and Chocolate Bhuts, Yellow Habanero from Mexico, Bahamian Goat pepper, and P. Dreadie Scotch Bonnet. First come first serve when they gone they're gone. Will ship tomorrow for a monday delivery date. Have to pick my daughter up at school and will be back offer only good this afternoon. :mouthonfire:
IMG_5492.jpg

IMG_5491.jpg

IMG_5490.jpg

IMG_5489.jpg

IMG_5488.jpg

Lot more pods still available so keeping this open only till 11 PM tonight for the members on the west coast to have a shot. I'd like to thank everybody who has reserved some really nice pods this harvest, packing your peppers up tonight. :cheers:

DAng! my pepper money is in other places! damn! well, these will go fast and are great pods! i still have a few from your first harvest!

Offer Closed everybody. I really like trying new stuff made from my peppers and hard candy sounds really good. This was the last fresh pods offer of the year from PRF. Thanks again for a place to market some extra peppers THP. :)

Back