Primo problem

I've got one Primo that's been struggling for a little bit.  The older leaves seem normal but all of the new leaves growing are really thin and spindly.  Very thin and spindly.  I'll put up pictures tomorrow, but is this a problem that sounds familiar to anyone?

Definately yellowish.  Or at least not as green as anything else.  I'll have to have another look in the morning.  I moved it into the sun hoping that would help it some.  I'm kind of hit or miss on regularly scheduled nutes.  Maybe a compost top dressing or a little extra liquid Fox Farms?

Here's a pic:

DSCF2177.jpg

Anyone know what's going on or have any clue?

Broad mites are resistant to Neem.

If you want to besure you must eliminate or strongly cut back the plant or use a mite specific acarizide.
I use a product that contains abamectin, it shows an effect within a few days and has a waiting time of only 3 days for peppers.

Organic growers use collodial sulphur but this has no curative effect.

As mites are distributed by the wind and by insects, it doesn´t make much sense only to treat the plant that shows signs of damage.
All other plants around may carry the mites as well.

Peter

love what you said about not making sense.     if i see a problem on one plant i treat all of the plants.  

Pepperdan check out my glog. The broad mites is making me call it quits this season. They are everywhere As Peter said it it's contagious and you need to make sure that you treat all of the plants because I only treated the plants and cut back on the ones that I thought were infected but then from time and time again everything else got infected

Well, nothing else seems to be affected, so I think I'm going to just call it quits on this one.  Is the dirt still okay to use, or should I deep six that as well?

Back