vendor PrimosPeppers

I placed an order with Troy Primeaux via email (I sent in a money order) for a bottle of his sauce and for 1 pack of primo seeds that he just made available again. When the package arrived, what I ordered was accompanied by some fantastic free gifts! Not only did I get what I ordered quickly, he also included a drink koozie, some awesome stickers AND a pack of Big Black Mama seeds! I'm so excited about this whole order! Troy is a super nice guy and also very helpful. I highly recommend checking out primospeppers.com.
http://imgur.com/yzm2fkU

Thanks for the link. I've been wanting to try Troy's sauce but didn't know if it was still being sold or how to get it (didn't realize had a website). Going to have to place an order for a couple of bottles.

Just ordered 2 bottles and a pack of seeds. Thanks again for the link

Just got an order from Primo's Peppers this weekend. I bought a bottle of his sauce, and a pack of Primo seeds. He threw in some cool looking stickers as well, and a pack of BBM (Big Black Mama) seeds. Can't wait to try those next year. The sauce is outstanding, one of my favorites now. There's a good balance of hot and sweet, and not too salty. There is also a depth to it that I can't really describe, maybe it's the Aji Panca peppers in there. It's very good.

Jumped in on the June deal for Swampadelic Sauce + a pack of BBM seeds. I went in on the order primarily to receive the seeds from the man himself and will grow them out in 2016. Not crazy about the flavor of the sauce, but I find it to be pretty blazing. Cost was good considering the seeds were thrown in and delivery was very fast, so I can say I am a satisfied customer.

Back