labels Printing Labels

Hi all,
Just wanted to find out what kind of printer set ups you were using to print your labels on. I am using a deskjet type right now, but wish to upgrade to a more professional look. I also use a small 4oz jelly jar and Pint jars. My product is more of a spicy fruit relish, than a hot sauce.

Thanks.

rwaddell50 said:
Hi all,
Just wanted to find out what kind of printer set ups you were using to print your labels on. I am using a deskjet type right now, but wish to upgrade to a more professional look. I also use a small 4oz jelly jar and Pint jars. My product is more of a spicy fruit relish, than a hot sauce.

Thanks.
Contact Dan@BLPlabels. He can hook you up with "digital press" labels for an awesome price. They will look very professional without having to get them done flexo.
This way you will have the chance to tweak and make changes before getting a press run done if you ever get popular enough to do so.
If Dan is larger scale than you need, find a printing company with a laser copier, get high gloss laser copier labels, create your labels in a PDF or whatever format they need, and go that way. Deskjet labels look pretty cheap (that's how we started) and for a few pennies more, you can get nicer labels on a laser copier.
Mind you, Dan, where the hell is my pricing?? :D

Back