• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Problems With my Peppers

Hi, my peppers have a 2 1/2 mounts and i have its very slowly to grown, its normal? and whats problems is this things with the leef .

thks

Looks like a possible nutrient deficiency which would explain the slow growth get a fertilizer with some nitrogen to spark the growth

:welcome:  :welcome:  :welcome:

I had a chart of leaf deficiences and damage but cannot find it. Sorry.

I go with romy6 on fert burn, which means back off on your fertilizer a little bit for a while.

PepperDaddler said:
:welcome:  :welcome:  :welcome:

I had a chart of leaf deficiences and damage but cannot find it. Sorry.

I go with romy6 on fert burn, which means back off on your fertilizer a little bit for a while.
brGb0Gh.jpg

I cant remember where I saved the pic from...

Oks thnks, when this seeds is very young i added fert, and someones died, another ones i can save, but maybe had danified the plants? dont grown anymore? im learning, its a first time in hot peppers :confused:, and this jolokias as very dificult, oh i forget to say this plants are(trinidad moruga and bhut jolokias) ....had diference?

Great Forum !
Thnks again, sry my bad english, im portuguese...

hey eu falo um pouco de português vou ter que usar o Google traduzir em algumas coisas, mas vai ser mais fácil de entender que eu tenho um monte de amigos no Brasil isso é como eu aprendi português. você está perguntando se as pimentas vão viver? sim, eles vão viver eu iria movê-los para novo solo e levá-lo fácil para os fertilizantes e irrigação. fertilizar apenas a cada duas semanas. somente a água duas vezes por semana deixe-os secar um pouco entre as regas.

Super hots like bhut jolokia and moruga are slow growers. Your plants look a little like mine with the leaf burn and I believe it is related to too much fertilizer. It won't kill the plants but makes their leaves look ugly. Oddly though I didn't feed my plants anything but very weak seasol and powerfeed.

Ok, thks, idont know write in english but i can read :P.
thnks sarge and nightshade !

Nightshade look this!! your recomendation ...LOL

Now im received seeds of TABASCO, waiting to grown to send pics !!

Att
Patrick

Thnks Sarge!!

Sneaky6
yeah, both at same time, fert burn AND overwatering. now i remove to a new recipes, without water. if dont grown i need replant my jolokias :P

If you repotted into new dry soil, you must water them in, then every step after that be strict on your watering!

Hi,

here stay my peppers, now more big and STRONG !! hehehe

and one pepper are growning, is a bhut jolokia ? what you think ?

Tnhks!

Back