Process Authority and good woozy glass prices

First and foremost I am not affiliated with the person I am posting about in this topic. Just wanted to help people get a good deal.

To those who need process authority and HAACP plans reviewed by a process authority I would check out Dr Brian Nummer from Utah.

I have used him over and over again. He initially charged $150 For a rush job that he will get back within a day or two. Then again sometimes 3 or 4 days.

Once you continue to use him he will do rush jobs even cheaper. My last rush for the process authority cost me $75, and I had it the same day he received my package. It beats waiting around forever and a day. It also beats some others charging a ton for out of state residents.

Also We have been getting out glass from Reikes container out of Omaha, Nebraska. We are paying $.21 a bottle. I know some use other companies but you can't beat this price unless you're buying massive quantities.

Hope this helps some of you.
Jay

Thanks for sharing these resources.  The more options the better!

salsalady

Any time. Dr Nummer has been super valuable for us and simply amazing to work with. At first was going to utilize Colorado State's extension services but with nobody doing a process authority here anymore we had to reach out of state.
Some nearby states would have charged over $300 For a rush that could take weeks. That I wasn't okay with.

Plus Dr Nummer has worked with the FDA on various projects. Seemed like a no trainer to me.

PS- :welcome:

and I just checked out your website.  Some interesting products, looks really good.  One thing I always appreciate is being able to see ingredients on the shopping pages.  I may not have been on the right link to see that.  So many people have weird allergies that it is good to be able to check that stuff out prior to purchase.  I have a relative who is highly allergic to onions.  Even dried onions... who'd a thunk that?  

Anyway, have you been to the WELCOME thread yet?  If not, pop on over there, tell us your story~  

salsalady
Something happened with all,of my pictures. Including the important ones with the nutritional facts and ingredients.

Actually doing some Adobe illustrator stuff for that right now. The thrills I tell you.

I have 4 other products I am putting up and doing all the art and farmers markets and the full time job 50 or so hours a week is a pain in the Ass I tell you. On top of that filling out all the required paperwork for the oh so demanding Whole Foods in the midst of all the above. I want another 6 hours of each day. Could make life a little easier.

I have been to the welcome page. So hello from Colorado.

Back