• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

prolly cant help with this one?

I lost a tag somehow and have no clue what this plant is. Can any one tell by the leaves?

CAM00259_zps0c3d65df.jpg

CAM00260_zpse6ba8f93.jpg

That's what i figured. Oh well... Hey think that it will be too big by may for that little container? I really don't want to have to transplant all 70 something of them to bigger pots. I'm running out of space.

All depends how and what you are feeding them. If you are doing hydro type nutes and feed all the time you can get a good harvest from that small pot.

CAM00242_zps7378c60d.jpg

CAM00265_zps6ca2a1e9.jpg

This is what there being feed. I've only done it twice with 3 tbs per galon. I was afraid to over fertilize them. How often should i feed?

Uh... it says three TEASPOONS per gallon not tablespoons. I'd do max one teaspoon per gallon every time. 3 teaspoons per every 3 or more feedings. You'll be fine till may. Just break the roots up a lot when you do pot up and don't worry about any leaf drop in the mean time.

Uh... it says three TEASPOONS per gallon not tablespoons. I'd do max one teaspoon per gallon every time. 3 teaspoons per every 3 or more feedings. You'll be fine till may. Just break the roots up a lot when you do pot up and don't worry about any leaf drop in the mean time.

Thanks man.. That's what i ment too was teaspoons.

It's a pepper plant!! What do I win for guessing? If you're trying to avoid potting up between now and May I wouldn't be feeding them at all. Roots peeking out of the bottom already?

It's a pepper plant!! What do I win for guessing? If you're trying to avoid potting up between now and May I wouldn't be feeding them at all. Roots peeking out of the bottom already?
Yeah they all have roots poping out the bottom. Actually there busting at the seams with them. Lol. I just figured by may there gonna be some beasts and i was afraid they will get root bound I'm those little 4in containers.

If you keep feeding them they will get root bound in less than two months, specially since they're already almost there.

Back