• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

promix replacement question.

Hello everyone, I have a question does anyone know about a good replacement for promix bx .. I use it for my plants but it is getting very expensive.. I mix equal parts of promix,fox farm ocean forest and happy frog.. the mix works very well and plants love it but is just too expensive when you have to repot many plants .. any suggestions will be appreciated thanks in advance.

Jerry .

Why not just continue to buy the promix and just feed AACT.... instead of buying foxfarm soils, which is the real expense.   But yeah... as everyone has said... you can build your own promix if you acquire some peat moss, vermiculite, perlite, mycos, dolomite, and I would recommend throwing some coconut coir in as well.

Noah Yates said:
Why not just continue to buy the promix and just feed AACT.... instead of buying foxfarm soils, which is the real expense.   But yeah... as everyone has said... you can build your own promix if you acquire some peat moss, vermiculite, perlite, mycos, dolomite, and I would recommend throwing some coconut coir in as well.
Yeah I might just keep on using promix . There is too many ingredients to buy to make promix. Also about the fox farm and happy from soil I only $10 per bag is not that bad for what you get .. thanks for your reply.
Nightshade said:
I dont use exact measurements I just do it by sight
Sounds good thanks nightshade

Back