• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Puckerbutt

Hey all,

I received an order from Puckerbutt today.

Let me start by saying I was a bit put off by my experience with this company... from the updates on their website it took 7 days to ship and another 7 to get here. Lets just say I was a bit antsy the last few days so that didn't help. When I opened the box they shorted me two bottles from my order. I called the number on the comment card that came in the box and left a message (not to mention commenting on their Facebook and emailing them). So yeah maybe I jumped the gun a bit and contacted them in way too many ways. Anyway, I had one of the most sincerest apologies I have ever received from any company any where via text message in less than five minutes !

2h3o4ep.jpg

Sauce isn't even close to as watery as it appears on their website

On to the sauce. So I don't know how you all review sauces, but i put mine on chicken.

33tmq87.jpg

Overall I would give their Voodoo Prince Death Mamba a 8 out of ten. Taste was really good... lots of chili taste, fruity, not at all salty. I am very happy with the purchase... The only reason it isn't an eight point five or nine is the heat. I guess I expected a little more.

I must conclude by saying I have had wonderful experiences with this company thus far... a text message apology within five minutes !!!! Totally brightened a could be bummer of an evening.

I'll be testing the Aged Bhut tomorrow.

-- Mega

Cool that the experience with the company was salvaged in the end, Sean. Sounds like a tasty sauce to me, perfect for poultry.

Back