• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense PUCKERBUTTS new chilli ( reaper x douglah )

cant wait for this  :hot: 1.
reperx.jpg

That pepper doesn't seem so scary. It seems douglah don't breed well with other plants, like the sepia serpent isn't really all that bad, at least according to Nigel's review of it. The bhutlah seems the exception.

cruzzfish said:
That pepper doesn't seem so scary. It seems douglah don't breed well with other plants, like the sepia serpent isn't really all that bad, at least according to Nigel's review of it. The bhutlah seems the exception.

Do you have a link to nigels review of the sepia serpent? Wondering if his came from silver surfer. Only reason I ask is silver surfer sent me some sepia serpent pods last year the melted my face off. I had other sepia serpent pods from another grower that were not as hot as the pods from silver surfer. 

lancecook said:
why confused??
because there was no picture before.
Are you eating one or waiting for Ed to release it?  Looks like the death strain btw.

I just saw a video of Ed showing it off on Facebook, makes sense to me now.

FreeportBum said:

Do you have a link to nigels review of the sepia serpent? Wondering if his came from silver surfer. Only reason I ask is silver surfer sent me some sepia serpent pods last year the melted my face off. I had other sepia serpent pods from another grower that were not as hot as the pods from silver surfer. 
Yeah, I think they where. Don't have time to watch, so you tell me:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sjCQtqsvFo

cruzzfish said:
The douglah crosses fine... The Scorpion X Douglah is scary, for example.

Back