• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Pure Evil 9.6mil 10 Drop Ramen Challenge

Frozen Toilet 4.jpg

This might help

JayT said:
I don't do videos, not really my thing, but this one was "special"...

I think if I hadn't done this on video, I might have gotten THE CORRECTOR from Salsa Lady.
Ever heard the term "hung by the tongue"?  You manned up good, no Corrector needed.  :lol: 

Jedisushi- that's too funny!!!  :rofl:

Man Jay T, I eat my ramen with a 1/4 tsp of ghost or scorpion powder and dat sheeet is really hot. I can't imagine the pain of 10 drops of 9.6. Way to go.

Jeff H said:
Man Jay T, I eat my ramen with a 1/4 tsp of ghost or scorpion powder and dat sheeet is really hot. I can't imagine the pain of 10 drops of 9.6. Way to go.
me too i put about a 1/2 to full teaspoon in my ramen of Romy 6 powder and i'm lite up like a christmas tree at clark griswold's house.  I just found the other day why the ramen won;t stick together, it's because they put wax on the noodles.  Bummed i have been eating wax all these years.

I do 1-2 drops of regular 1.5mil PE in a regular bowl of ramen, not the smaller cup-o-noodles JayT did, and that's plenty for me!  I'm not nearly the chilehead JayT and some others are.  I touched a toothpick tip into the 9.6 and touched it to my tongue and headed straight for the sugar. 

salsalady said:
I do 1-2 drops of regular 1.5mil PE in a regular bowl of ramen, not the smaller cup-o-noodles JayT did, and that's plenty for me!  I'm not nearly the chilehead JayT and some others are.  I touched a toothpick tip into the 9.6 and touched it to my tongue and headed straight for the sugar. 
lol!!

Back