for-sale Pure Evil and Stuff Sale! assorted boxes- GONE!

grantmichaels said:
Are #3 and #4 the same? ... I think they are, but since the items are arranged differently I'm having trouble comparing, LOL =)

;)  yep~

but one jar in #3 doesn't have a label. 

I'll take #3 or #4 ... which appear to be the same ...

There's 2-3x items I'd like for myself, and I'll use the hottest stuff for the BBQ contest boxes ...

The winning box should have some Pure Evil this year,  I think =)
salsalady said:

;)  yep~

but one jar in #3 doesn't have a label. 

Okay, I'll take #4, LOL ... PM me the PP email to use, please =)

#4 it is! I'll add some for the soldiers box. And whatever else can fit in.

Pm sent. Just now. Working on a new kindle and can't figure out how to turn off autospell that keeps changing email to "tech of saucer "....grrrr!

Thanks PepperGuy!  Box #2 for you~

I'll send a PM with email...now that I'm back on the laptop that doesn't try to change "Kiwanis" to "chitlins"~~~  :lol:  it's all good, just trying to set the preferences on the new device....

It drives my husband nuts...I get a new phone or tablet or computer or whatever and after about 20 minutes I'm ready to throw it on the ground! cuz it's not like the last one!!!!  After 17 years, he's come to expect it and now just passes it off to the Kid~  :lol:

Anyway!  Packages on the way in the morning!

:lol:  THANKS!  Haven't checked PP yet, busy doing important things like posting on THP and cooking dinner~  Gotta get to the emails and orders before bed, though...

All caught up, I think!  2 boxes left!  :dance:

So I was pleasantly surprised when my box had come while I was away.  Then the nervousness came.  Heather said it looks like one must have broke, the box is stained on the bottom.  I started opening and found nothing awry.   I kept going and finally found an eyedropper bottle empty.  This was odd because it was not broken.  I opened a couple more and found a broken bottle.  SMASHED bottle of 6mil Pure Evil.I felt nothing wet, nothing to see, nothing to feel, but I would pay the price.  I finished opening the rest of the bottles and was so pleased with everything I got, then IT HAPPENED.  I had a seasonal allergy attack, my nose was running, I was sneezing.  I was wiping my nose and eyes.  That is when it occurred to me that I got that stuff all over my hands.  HOLY SHIT!!!!!  never felt hot sauce burn worse than the eyelids.  DAMN!!!  So my box arrived intact minus two bottles of Pure Evil but I got the full effect of those two missing bottles!!!

Oh,,Dayumm!!!! If the 6mil broke...yea,that's bad. But,on a lighter note, I included an emptydropper bottle for the (now broken) 1oz of 6mil.

I'll get you a replacement. In the meantime, wipe everything with rubbing alcohol.

:rofl: ^^^  THat's Funny, Hogleg!!!     Unfortunately, those who might of got it, are probably not the ones who deserve it.... :lol:

another story-
I sent a box of goodies to an AnySoldier that contained a bottle of Incinerator, a Jonah7-pot/moruga/Pure Evil and other stuff sauce.  Unfortunately, I forgot the bottle had a bit of sauce smeared on the outside that I'd forgotten to wash.  I immediately sent a letter informing the crew of the situation but it didn't arrive in time. 

The guy said he and his crew of mechanics opened the package, looked at all the bottles and then went back to work.  Being mechanics, he did what mechanics do when they have a handful of bolts, he stuck a couple in his mouth to hold them while working on the motor.  After a minute or 2 his lips started burning.....WhatThe????  :eek:

It also got one of the other mechanics.  They figured out what was happening.  Luckily it didn't get anything or anyone else.  :lol:

In today's climate of paranoia, I would bet that if a mail worker were exposed, SL would be hearing from the mail authorities. Maybe even by repelling from Blackhawks in her front yard. LOL

I got a repeat burning when I was sampling the sauces, not as bad as the first, but still unpleasant.  I have learned to be more careful since.  I also burned up a friend today when we ate drops of the infused PE.  Good times.

Back