Pure Evil Cap Drops availability

salsalady

Business Member
Greetings and thank you, everyone, for your continuing support of Pure Evil Capsaicin Drops.

This is a quick update of what is going on and what's coming up with Pure Evil capsaicin drops.

First and foremost-  We're Still Here!  at the link in the Sig line below.  

Our Pure Evil amazon listing got suspended by amazon due to a bookkeping snafu.  Through a series of events, here's what happened to my amazon seller account.   

All amazon business selling accounts have to be linked to a valid/current credit card.  Every 2 weeks, before dispersing funds from sales, amazon 'pings' the cc to make sure it is still active. 

The cc linked to my account expired.
The 'ping' was denied. 
My seller account was suspended.
This happened over the extended July 4th holiday weekend. 
I was not aware of the situation for 6-7 days, by which time several orders (which were supposed to have shipped within 2-3 days) were late for shipment.

I immediately shipped all orders, and started resolving the situation with Amz to reactivate my seller account.

After many emails and phone calls to Seller Support, I received the same Auto-Reply from SellerPerformance about 8 times regarding 'not addressing the issue of late shipments'.  The official reason the account got suspended was "too high of a percentage of late shipments". 

Prior to this one incident, my shipping rate, performance, returns and feedback had been +99%. 

I won't bore everyone with the details.  End of the story is...I never once got a reply from a real person regarding the issues with my account and how to resolve it to 'their' satisfaction even though the Plan of Action I submitted about 8 times addressed each item they called out.  

After 90 days of amz holding a few thousand dollars of my money and not every giving a real reply to any emails, I closed my amz seller account.  If there had been any remote interaction with a real person that would of let me know that reactiviation of my seller account was a possibility, I would of hung in there to get it going again.  No amz representative ever addressed my specific situation or gave me a personal reply to the issues.

It's business, accounts come and go.  I'm sorry to see the amz listing go away as it was an active sales venue for Pure Evil.  

For now- Pure Evil is no longer available on amazon.  Pure Evil is available through our website which uses PayPal for payment processing.  

Just a heads up for those considering purchases for the Holidays...
I will be on a BucketList trip with my Dad in December.  We will not be shipping Pure Evil orders placed in December until Dec 23rd.  That's not in time for holiday delivery.  We'll be adding some extra things for orders placed in December, but I just want people to know orders will not arrive for Christmas. This info will be posted on our PureEvil website also.

Thanks again for everyone's continuing support!  Pure Evil Capsaicin Drops have been used in so many ways.  We plan to be here for a long time.  Maybe we'll get back on Amazon, maybe not.  We'll look at it after the new year and see what works for us and our (very appreciated!) customers.  

All the best always~
Ann
www.pureevilproducts.com

You should do Etsy, if they allow it. It may add to the handcrafting appeal.

Also see if you can list on Walmart, they have a marketplace and compete with amazon.

I can see whey they removed it. They deal in such high volume, and when this happens it looks poorly on amazon so they suspend as to not have it happen again, even if it was a fluke like yours, they don't want to bet on that. Unfortunately.

You can still get it on there through a distributor or have a store carry it for you. 

Thanks, Boss.  I think Pure Evil might be posted in an amz store I sold a quantity to fairly recently, Little Shop of Fiery?  I haven't looked in the last few days to see if PE is listed yet with that seller.  

After we get back from the trip, I'll revisit selling options.  Selling wholesale using stores might have enough exposure.  It was definitely worth it to have a listing on Amz.  There are a lot of folks who just don't like PP or prefer to deal with amz. 

Yup they are one of the links I posted. :D

edit- Oh Too Funny!  one of the sites is Little Shop of Fiery!

was just looking through the links.  :lol:

The Hot Pepper said:
You should do Etsy, if they allow it. It may add to the handcrafting appeal.

Also see if you can list on Walmart, they have a marketplace and compete with amazon.

I can see whey they removed it. They deal in such high volume, and when this happens it looks poorly on amazon so they suspend as to not have it happen again, even if it was a fluke like yours, they don't want to bet on that. Unfortunately.

I'll look at Etsy and Walmart (cring!), haven't looked at them before.

I understand amz has to have high performance standards.  And I had exemplary performance up until one episode.  What was the killer was...they did not have any---
"OOPS!  You Effed up!  Don't do it again! "
"SERIOUS WARNING FROM AMZ!!!  This is your ONE WARNING!  Don't Do It Again!!!"
... no probation, warning points, or 'lets try it again and don't efff up again.' 

It's---'No Marketplace for YOU!!!!'

I messed up on one weekend, and there was no real life communication with a real person to try and resolve the situation.  Believe me, I tried many times.  

It's kind of a backwards benefit in that for the next few months, I have one less thing to deal with. 

Back