Pure Evil price going up

salsalady

eXtreme Business
It's a good news/bad news kind of thing, but Pure Evil Capsaicin Drops price is going up in January to $24.95.

Reasons-
1- there's more capsaicin in the drops
2- alcohol prices in Washington state have doubled

From the first batch that was debuted at ZestFest last January, we've upped the capsaicin about 25%. Previous SHU rating was 1,040,000. I'll be getting another SHU done and will post the results.

There's still time to get Pure Evil for $19.99 before Jan 1st. Use the "Buy It Now" button for single orders and the "Add To Cart" button if you're ordering other sauces also.

http://www.texascreekproducts.com/products.html

Thanks for everyone's ongoing support of Texas Creek Products!

Scott, the last batch is about 20% hotter than the original formula, what's coming in January is about 25% hotter.

Griff, yes the refil will be going up also. Hadn't figured that one out yet, so I'm glad you mentioned that.

Actually, maybe some of you math wiz people can answer this.

If the original formula contained 3 units of capsaicin per recipe, and now I'm adding 4 units of capsaicin per recipe, does that make it 25% hotter or 33% hotter?
:think:

Scott, the last batch is about 20% hotter than the original formula, what's coming in January is about 25% hotter.

Griff, yes the refil will be going up also. Hadn't figured that one out yet, so I'm glad you mentioned that.

Actually, maybe some of you math wiz people can answer this.

If the original formula contained 3 units of capsaicin per recipe, and now I'm adding 4 units of capsaicin per recipe, does that make it 25% hotter or 33% hotter?
:think:

33.33% hotter :)

Thanks, DP, my 8th grader said 25%, but I thought it was 33%. We'll know for sure after the HPCL test.

Ha SL! Since you are adding 1/3 of the three units, its 33% hotter.

If you were takeng away 1of the 4 units, it would be 25% milder.

If abowl of frosted flakes grew in your bowl because of milk swell...
wait,,,
bad example...

If you put $10 worth of gas in your tank, and added $2.50 down the road, you gave yourself 20% more gas, (except for the gas used to fill up the second time.)

I came to your house and picked 13.5 pounds of cherries on Saturday.
The following Saturday I picked 4.25 more pounds. What percentage did I add to the total?

( answer somewhere else on the forum)

yes you did chsy~ :lol:

EXCEPT!!!! I think if you put $10 gas in the tank and add another $2.50, you're adding another 25%, because $2.50 is 25% of $10. If you start with $10 and add 20% more, you would add $2 more gas.

????Yea??? =Nay????

OH and it's 31.38% more cherries. [sub]I think....[/sub]

Last Day before the price goes up!

Ha SL! Since you are adding 1/3 of the three units, its 33% hotter.

If you were takeng away 1of the 4 units, it would be 25% milder.

If abowl of frosted flakes grew in your bowl because of milk swell...
wait,,,
bad example...

If you put $10 worth of gas in your tank, and added $2.50 down the road, you gave yourself 20% more gas, (except for the gas used to fill up the second time.)

I came to your house and picked 13.5 pounds of cherries on Saturday.
The following Saturday I picked 4.25 more pounds. What percentage did I add to the total?

( answer somewhere else on the forum)

Milk swell? :rofl:

Back