Pure Strain Seed Train

I been thinking it would be cool to do a pure strain seed train. Getting that package in the mail is always so much fun. And upon opening your mind is overloaded with choices of seeds, and endless possibilities! Only thing is that most of the varieties are OP and might not grow true, but is also fun to see what you end up with. If anyone wants to get in on this please post here. We will start off with up to 30 people for the first round and add after that has been completed. Please, if you want to get in on this only add pure seed! I will put myself as number 10 and start the train with a lot of different pure seed. It will be a good way to get rid of the seeds your not using that you have laying around and don't want to go to waste! Thank you!

Edit. US only, sorry everyone else!

1. joemomma
2. Xavi

I don't wanna Hijack a Thread ... But what is a Seed Train?

What's time does it Run? What City's does it Stop in? Is it Just USA Bound? :party:

Just Wondering...

Thanks

Just US bud sorry. A seed train is when someone puts a bunch of different seeds in a package and sends it to the next person in line. That person adds/takes seeds and then ships to the next person. After a little while the package is exploding with a ton of different types of seeds.

Give em a little more time. I think there's some sort of sporting match this weekend that seems to have everyone distracted from the things that really matter. Like peppers.

Here is my take on the response.

I personally have over 500 varieties of seed.

I have grown out about 70.

Of those I have isolated seed for about 8.

Of those, I have enough seed to share: 5 or 6.

Most of those are from my first season and are Walmart brand Orange habs, caribean habs, jalapeno, cayenne, or bells.

Most people will be less interested in those.

I do have 8-10 C. Praeternissum seeds that I can share. But I'm probably not going to do that through the train.

The other 430+/- varieties I could share, but I hesitate to since I don't know that they are viable, clean of infection, or (for some) even if they are the varieties that they claim.

*shrug*

It IS a great idea though. You are just going to have a harder time finding people who isolate than people who don't.

IF I had more varieties of seed that were isolated, then I'd be down for it in a heart beat.

Yea. I don't believe there are enough isolated seeds floating around. Most people with isolated seeds paid nearly a dollar each. Now... what I think would be cool, since im sure we all have seeds we forgot to label and don't remember what they are. A mystery seed train!!

Yea. I don't believe there are enough isolated seeds floating around. Most people with isolated seeds paid nearly a dollar each. Now... what I think would be cool, since im sure we all have seeds we forgot to label and don't remember what they are. A mystery seed train!!

The mystery seed train is exactly what I was trying to get away from. Obviously you didn't read the OP, and glad you've been around long enough to know what kind of seeds are "floating" around here.

Thanks anyways everyone!

I have been lurking for quite some time. I never registered until it was time to grow.

I am not suggesting OP seeds as in "7 Pot Brain Strain". I am suggesting seeds that you have absolutely no idea what they are.

I have been lurking for quite some time. I never registered until it was time to grow.

I am not suggesting OP seeds as in "7 Pot Brain Strain". I am suggesting seeds that you have absolutely no idea what they are.

=x thats not a huge step away from /some/ of the trains I've been on. Superhots growing out as other things... They are fun to grow any way... But still.

Back