Purple bhut jolokia seeds

Special pricing for THP users

http://smokinasschil...products.php?34

10.99 for 50 seeds , 2.99 international postage . free post to Australia

Pods are purple but finally turning to red as in the pic

Pic supplied by Firedupchilli, My seeds grown in Mareeba QLD

053.JPG

This thread is for purple , No questions or comments not relating to the seeds I am offering . Sales questions relating to Purple bhut only !!!!!!!!!

Very nice pic smokinasschilli!! Are these as hot as regular red bhuts? Also roughly how long do they take to ripen? I'm just waiting for a cheque tommorrow to clear so I can do my online shopping and 50 of each types of bhuts your offering are on the list :fireball:

I have never grown them out myself, I have been told by other growers the heat is right up there but not as hot as the reds , more than that I can not comment.

The plants them selves grow and germinate MUCH faster and I would put them somewhere aroung the 90-120 day mark again this is not from personal experience although I do recall other postings here with pics etc at some stage

Great plant, germinates in as little as 4 days without any effort. I planted 30 seeds in 10 jiffy-7's as a germination test and 27 have germinated in approx 14 days but I had 10 up in 5 days

Here are the germination tests I did 10 days from planting not germination and they are double that size now 7-8 days on

pseed.JPG

Here we go , instead of being slack here is the pic , the one above was on the 21st, here is a pic on the 29th so approx 22 days from planting the seeds

DSC02203.JPG

More updates , a few days short of 30 days since seeds were planted , not germination . Looking great , no special treatment , no nutrients , just premium potting soil . I did have 10 pots but the cat ate one :shame: bad cat

6-2-1.JPG

closer view of the largest , currently at 5cm or so

6-2-2.JPG

Thanks again! Mine's much darker...and grow
P1000086.jpg
ing like a weed! This was a couple days ago...it was planted on the 13th.

This one is one of the most beautiful plants and pods I've grown over the years. Quite a garden show stopper. However, the fruits are NOWHERE near a super hot level. Not in any way based on interior look or heat levels.

Chris

This one is one of the most beautiful plants and pods I've grown over the years. Quite a garden show stopper. However, the fruits are NOWHERE near a super hot level. Not in any way based on interior look or heat levels.

Chris

Yeah...not growing this one for the heat. Plus...taking some of the edge off a bhut isn't necessarily a bad thing. I have 7's, bhuts, and scorpions for heat. So is it more Fatalii hot??? If so that would make this pepper very usable. How's do you rate flavor? I hear its really good!

Is it stable?

Looks like some purple habaneros cool pods and colors.
But to call it a bhut i dont know..

If its stable i will prob buy a pack lovely colors for sure.

Is it stable?

Looks like some purple habaneros cool pods and colors.
But to call it a bhut i dont know..

If its stable i will prob buy a pack lovely colors for sure.

They are stable , I have been posting pics as I go with the germination test . Plant colour seems to vary due to temp / humidity but the pods as as pictured

Back