• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Purple Leaves on my Brain Strain Yellows.

P7090112.jpg

P7090111.jpg

yes they are under lights. I started over 120 plants this year under the same lights and never had this happen. They were purple in the veins also.

they are sitting right under the light, nearly touching it. It runs 18 hrs.

You got your seeds from the same place I did. I will have to see if the same happens to mine. My yellow brains are the only ones that turned purple in the vein . . . it will be interesting if they turn out to be purple brains.

Here is a zoomed out shot that includes all of my larger plants. The other yellow brains are in the column in front of the green pot that contains the yellow i posted above:
7524022320_73f578b8ed_b.jpg

These have only been indoors. They were under a 400 watt equivalant cfl for 20 hrs a day up until the end of last month, when I got my 40,000 lumen set-up, which they were eased into on 8 hrs a day, now (past week) 12 hrs a day.

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]no help needed...that purple color is telling you that the plants are getting plenty of light...it acts like a sunscreen for the plants...the purple color is caused by anthocyanins... [/background]

Back