• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

Put out tomorrow

No, not a thread aimed at females! Rather, I plan on putting out most of my seedlings into the harsh outdoor weather tomorrow. Give them time to get ready for their life in new surroundings, namely soil in someplace rather than under a CFL light.

I may need to bring them back in once, maybe twice, in the next two weeks, but these kids have lived under my roof long enough. I will have a nice talk with them and let them know they are about to meet a new world, but not to be afraid, that I will be there to check on them!

Mike

LOL Yeah I had to plant out a couple tomato plants the other day. I checked the extended forecast and it isnt supposed to get under 45 for the next 10 days. If it does I can wrap their cages to protect them. I actually had to dig pretty deep to plant them, they were really tall. Not leggy, I pinched off the lower leaves and planted them deep for a better root system.

Back