• my Bih/Chipotle/Birdseye powder
• OroWheat Whole Grain & Flax Bread..lightly toasted
• 2 slices of regular American Cheese Slices
• Slices of Meunster
• Some canned red jalapeno slices
• Some chopped up Anaheim chile
• 2 chopped Orange Habs
• A few slices of onion
• some slices of Ham semi-fried in leftover burger fat.
• 1/2 a sliced up Dill pickle marinated in Chocolate Hab Juice. (from rehyrating a hab)

Homemade burger sauce:
Real mayo, asian hot mustard, sambal olek, my bih/chipotle powder and sweet pickle relish.

Pic of prep with cooked burger:

S6301247.jpg

Burger is pre-thawed, covered on both sides with the powders and garlic pepper.

Cooked in a nice Cephalon pan until about done on one side. Turn the burger and dust with more hab powder.

Pour on the NagaSav BBQ Sauce, then, add the chopped onions, habs, and Anaheim pepper. Top with Sriracha and cover until done.

Like this:
S6301245.JPG

The heat and steam will partially cook the veggies, and also imbue the BBQ flavor to them. After done, drain the burger using a spatula, pick out fallen veggies and put back on the burger. :-)

Take the slices of ham and warm in the hot burger fat..don't burn 'em..just heat up and brown slightly.

OK, time to put it all together!

S6301248.JPG

Ya can do as you like, but i like layering the cheese and meats.
I slice the burger/cheeses/ham bit in half and arrange on my condiments and Burger-Sauce-spread bread. Then slice the rest on the same lines. (I find it less shmooshy if ya cut the tougher meat first.)

Ok, we're ready to rock now....served up with some Tim's Jalapeno Kettle Chips.

Tada!

S6301252.JPG

Take THAT, McDonalds!!! ;-D

Cheers,

QS

It wsa yummy..I actually took 1/2 and put in fridge for lunch on the way to the concert the next day. Had to take the lettuce off to warm it up of course, but otherwise was even hotter the next day. :D

patrick said:
Do you load your meals up with heat like that every day? You'll never have 'roids that's for sure! Man!

Yup, I eat hot stuff everyday. Makes life interesting. :)

BigDogDaddy said:
this guy quad....he's hard core addicted to heat....wow...that's awesome...

Heheh, thx!

i was with you all the way til you spoiled it with dill pickle, they have no place anywhere near good food thats why you find them in mac d's.
I love a good meaty burger, nice and simple meaty, lettuce, onion, mayo, mature cheddar cheese, fresh sliced jals (for a bit of crunch), black pepper and a good dollop of a good sauce (naga snakebite from the chileman is a fav) and if i have any some freshly pick super hot pods chopped and mixed with the mayo.
My mouth is watering bigtime now!!

Davetaylor said:
i was with you all the way til you spoiled it with dill pickle, they have no place anywhere near good food thats why you find them in mac d's.
I love a good meaty burger, nice and simple meaty, lettuce, onion, mayo, mature cheddar cheese, fresh sliced jals (for a bit of crunch), black pepper and a good dollop of a good sauce (naga snakebite from the chileman is a fav) and if i have any some freshly pick super hot pods chopped and mixed with the mayo.
My mouth is watering bigtime now!!

Dave...doggin out the dillpickles....come on now...:onfire:

They are a necessary part of an awesome burger....don't ya think?:shame:

Yes.

Esp when dill stufed with serrnos. ;)

Burgers need some dill, imo.

No like, yer welcome t make yerown an post. ;)

now that's a burger. however, if i ate that i would be in the bathroom for the rest of the night paying for it....it might be worth it...

I made some habanero dills a while back, would that make a difference Dave? I'm afraid I'm on Quad and BDD's bandwagon, a good burger needs the pickles.

Dill pickles just aren't that big over here - hardly anyone likes them. Years ago MacDonalds here used to put them in their burgers and the bins outside their restaraunts were full of pickles.:lol: I'm in the minority - I love 'em!

I have a jar of pickled Jolokias...but that'd be pushing my gastrointestinal luck ...hehehe.

Also have a jar of organic chile dill pickles I haven't opened yet.

Back